Because a child’s smile is one of life’s greatest treasures
Why Choose Us?
Below are just a few of the reasons why you should choose Floss Dentistry for Children and Adolescents for your child’s dental needs.
Comprehensive Children’s Dentistry
Our warm, caring, and attentive dental team provides a wide range of children’s dental treatments to ensure that your child will develop and maintain beautiful, healthy teeth. With proper instruction and regular six-month cleanings and examinations, we can not only help to prevent cavities in the future but also teach your child good habits that will last them a lifetime!
Parents welcome to accompany their children through treatment
Parents can be as involved as they would like to be. Although Dr. Garza encourages self-independence to help promote growth and development, we do have an open-door policy for parents to come back. Our purpose is to gain your child’s trust and overcome any anxiety and apprehension.
Our office was designed to incorporate some of the latest dental technology to help us treat your child comfortably, safely, and efficiently.
- Low Dose Digital Dental X-rays: We use digital X-rays, which use 90% less radiation than traditional X-rays, to provide an instantaneous image to quickly diagnose hidden problems that are not evident otherwise.
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas): Nitrous oxide is an extremely safe and effective agent, which is used as a mild sedative.
- Oral Sedation: Minimal sedation is a safe and effective technique used to relax and reduce anxiety during dental procedures.
- Cosmetic “tooth-colored” Fillings and Resins: We utilize more esthetic, tooth-like materials (composite resin) that are safe, predictable and will bond to tooth structure. They look and react more like natural teeth.
Special Needs Dentist in Marietta
Our pediatric dentist is experienced in treating children with special needs and medically compromised patients. We deliver care safely, compassionately, and with the most fun possible. Our pediatric dental team members are trained to meet your child’s special needs and ensure that they grow up with healthy and beautiful smiles.
Minimal sedation is a safe and effective technique used to relax and reduce anxiety during dental procedures. Children are drowsy but still conscious and responsive to verbal commands. Minimal sedation is indicated for children who experience higher levels of anxiety. In addition, sedation is also recommended for children who are very young or who have special needs and are unable to cooperate with dental treatment.
Amenities for Kids and Parents
We designed our office with you and your child’s comfort in mind. We have games for the kids and quieter, more relaxing areas for the adults. If your child is afraid or nervous about visiting the Dentist, ask us about our “happy visits”. This is where we introduce them to our office without dental work being done so that they become more comfortable. Some of our amenities include:
- Flat-screen televisions above every dental chair so children can watch their favorite movies during procedures or cleanings.
- A separate play area for children that includes toys, books, puzzles, and high-definition video games for your child’s entertainment.
- We feature free wireless internet access, magazines, and a beverage station for the adults.
Emergency Children’s Dental Care in Marietta GA
Do you need a children’s dentist in the Marietta/East Cobb/Sandy Springs/Roswell area that can see your child in an emergency? Give us a call and we will do all that we can to see your child the same day, whether you are currently a patient or not. We know that a dental emergency for your child can be frightening, and we want to do all that we can to help.
Convenient Office for Busy Parents
We know that life moves at a hectic pace and that parents are always pressed for time. Our office runs efficiently, with minimal wait time. Our office is conveniently located on Johnson Ferry Road in East Cobb/Marietta, and is convenient to Sandy Springs, and Roswell. We have ample free parking in our private lot and our office is handicap accessible.
We focus on delivering efficient, on-time appointments, without sacrificing the personalized, compassionate, and FUN care that children have come to love.
Insurance is welcomed and accepted at our practice. We are in-network with most Dental PPO plans and accept Flex Spending accounts. We accept credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, and offer patient financing through CareCredit®.